Friday 19 June 2009

I almost forgot.........

After the Dragon Ride, I have now done over 12,000 miles since starting cycling at a rate of 4,000 miles per year.

The Weatherpocalypse counts towards the RTTY, so I am now 2/3 of the way to completion.

I now only need a 400km Audax to get a Super-Randonneur Series award (riding 100, 200, 300, 400 and 600km events in a single year)

If I complete a 400km and LEL, I 'only' need 5 more 200km events to achieve a 5000km award for the current year.

You've got to love new targets.

On the other hand, I still don't love my feet. The pain from them now only abates when I have my cycling shoes on (shame!). I guess I'd better see the Doc' on Monday to find out what sort of damage I have done to them.

A short, gentle Wedding Anniversary tootle round the lanes may be called for first, though.

No comments: