Sunday 13 December 2009

To Blog or not to Blog

That is the question.

As 2009 winds down, and cycling becomes scarcer, thoughts turn to the years achievements, and what I intend to do next year.

Some are fixed on their plans, aiming for Etapes, or similar. As yet, I have no such plans and haven't really thought about what would fit best. Certainly, there will be a family holiday (with what's left of the family with the older 2 not wishing to come along) and this will definitely involve bikes. Currently it looks as if it may also include Alpe d'Huez as we are looking to go to Bourg d'Oisans in July/August.

Beyond that, I don't know. I think there may well be a lot more 100's next year, as Linda wishes to gear up her cycling. And I have the Tamworth Audaxes to organise. That may well eat some time.

As to whether it is worth blogging such a lack of commitment, that's debatable, though it may serve to keep me honest through the year.

I guess I need to do some thinking (and planning).

No comments: